Sumeragi Tennyo has summoned Momoko to a beach near Mount Fuji so that she can have a relaxing day at the beach with the Celestial Maiden Squad. However, they’re not the only ones who have chosen this beach!
Momo Kyun Sword (Episode 4) – Mad Dance of the Giant Boobs!? The Pine Forest of Miho!
It’s the first time Momoko has ever seen the sea. Seimei is excited because there must be another peach fragment nearby and he hopes to get to it before anyone else. However, when the Celestial Maiden Squad arrives, they are accompanied by Sumeragi Tennyo and Kushinada. There isn’t a peach fragment nearby, they have been given the day off at the beach to reward them for all their hard work. Momoko is delighted. However, they aren’t the only ones having a day off!
Onihime and Enki are there too, but before any animosity can break out Sumeragi Tennyo calls for a truce so that they can all enjoy the beach together. Momoko and Onihime manage to talk and discover that they aren’t so different from one another. Then, a giant squid comes out of the water and attacks. It manages to capture all the girls and has an odd obsession with bikinis. The giant squid has a peach fragment inside which Momoko will need to recover to save everyone… once she’s found a bikini top that fits her…
What did you think?
It’s only the fourth episode and we’ve already been treated to the beach episode. There are few things I like more than beach episodes and this was a great one. It was hilarious from start to finish. The reactions of the guys, animal gods included, were incredible. I didn’t stop laughing. Then, there was the giant squid and it was about to attack everyone when Kushinada jumped in front of it and said that she would sacrifice herself to save the others. The squid seemed touched by her words and then flicked her out to sea with one of its tentacles.
Of course, this is an anime beach episode and now there’s a tentacled monster on the loose… You know what that means don’t you? So, it wasn’t as bad as whatever you’re imagining right now. It was funny and just added to the general chaos of the episode. This was easily the best episode so far and if they can’t keep up this level of humour, I’m going to have a great time. Bring me more!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Possession Fusion! Momo Kyun Sword!!
- Episode 2 – Loving Relationship, Demonic Relationship, Oni-hime Pays a Visit
- Episode 3 – One for All and All for One: The Celestial Maiden Squad!?
- Episode 4 – Mad Dance of the Giant Boobs!? The Pine Forest of Miho!
- Episode 5 – Suspicion!? The Trap in the Fog!
- Episode 6 – A Star is Born! We’re the Celestial Maiden Squad!
- Episode 7 – Lost!? Momoko’s Important Thing
- Episode 8 – Peach Plan The Underwear that Disappeared into the Steam!?
- Episode 9 – A Huge Plot Twist!? Momo’s Secret!
- Episode 10 – Shocking! Onigashima’s Counter Attack!!
- Episode 11 – The Last Battle! Momoko vs Jakiou!!
- Episode 12 – Peach Fantasy! Momo Kyun Sword