Warning – This post is Not Safe For Work! Proceed with caution!!!
Hayato is woken by Ui rolling around on the floor of his room, but since it’s not the strangest thing, he thinks little of it. However, Ui has made him breakfast… Now, it’s time to get worried.
My Wife is the Student Council President! (Episode 20) – The President’s Efforts and Winter’s Temptations
Despite its troubling aura, Ui’s breakfast was actually pretty good. That made Ui’s day and it was just the morning, so who knows what else will happen. First up, it was time to do some studying and since it was getting cold, they sat beneath the kotatsu. For once, Ui seemed to be focused and had her serious face on.
Of course, it didn’t last long. Ui dropped her eraser. Hayato searched everywhere but couldn’t see it. It had to have fallen beneath the kotatsu, however, when he peeked underneath, he saw something else entirely. With Ui sitting opposite him, he got a direct view of her panties and was unable to look away.
Eventually, he came out, wiped his nosebleed away, and collected a pumpkin salad from the kitchen. Ui was impressed, but less so when she discovered that Rin had dropped it off earlier. She dived across the table and curled up in Hayato’s lap. He had no idea what was going on, so she made him feed her a mandarin.
When Hayato got juice all over her finger, Ui licked it off. That seemed to heat things up more than the kotatsu could ever have managed. They were about to kiss when Rin came storming in and revealed that she had moved in next door with her sister…
What did you think?
It was a simple episode and didn’t really do much other than to show us that Ui was serious about keeping Hayato and that she was aware of Rin’s feelings, even if Hayato and Rin weren’t. Since I’m clearly on team Rin, this was just another episode where Ui pushed herself into Hayato’s life. I’ve noticed people get mad at Rin, but her attempts to get to Hayato are no different than Ui’s with the only difference being that Ui knows what she’s doing. I know who I would choose!
Making a Move!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Student Council President Marries into a Family
- Episode 2 – The Student Council President and Dinner at Home
- Episode 3 – The Student Council President and the Hand Holding Experiment
- Episode 4 – Shelter from the Rain Without the President
- Episode 5 – Making Up with the President
- Episode 6 – The Student Council President’s Family
- Episode 7 – Sneaky Student Council President
- Episode 8 – The Vice President and the Two Infirmary Devils
- Episode 9 – President, Bribe, and Exposure
- Episode 10 – Sawatari-san’s Midsummer Presentation
- Episode 11 – The President Turns Sixteen
- Episode 12 – More of the President’s Family
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – The Playful Student Council President
- Episode 14 – Late Summer Festival with the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 15 – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
- Episode 16 – The Disciplinary Committee Head’s Awakening
- Episode 17 – The Vice President’s Long Night
- Episode 18 – A Dangerous Afternoon with Niikura-san
- Episode 19 – The Unrelenting Battle of the President and the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 20 – The President’s Efforts and Winter’s Temptations
- Episode 21 – The Photography Club President’s Hidden Desire
- Episode 22 – The President and Disciplinary Committee Head’s Troubles
- Episode 23 – The Vice President and Treasurer Make Some Kind of Progress
- Episode 24 – A Holy Night with the President and All the Rest