Warning – This post is Not Safe For Work! Proceed with caution!!!
On his way to school, Hayato bumps into the student council treasurer, Kelly Fujisaki. She seems a little different although Hayato can’t quite work out why, but then the wind blows and lifts Kelly’s skirt…
My Wife is the Student Council President! (Episode 23) – The Vice President and Treasurer Make Some Kind of Progress
So, the wind blows and reveals that Karen forgot to put on her panties in her haste to get to school on time. Hayato instantly tries to cover her up, but she freaks out and hits him. Of course, she didn’t realise that she had forgotten her panties until moments later. That just made things worse. She battered Hayato and raced on to school.
Hayato couldn’t get it out of his head and Ui noticed. She mentioned that Karen was cute and not as prickly as she shows. That was when Hayato decided he must protect her and raced to her classroom and told her to put on her gym clothes. She had also forgotten them, so he went to take off his pants and give them to her… in front of her class…
She threw him out. Later on, Ui gave Hayato and Karen a job to do together. They were walking along a corridor when Hayato noticed an open window. He tried to warn Karen, but Saijou showed up to ask about him exposing himself in class.
He’s desperate to get rid of Saijou and warn Karen, but neither seems to want to take a hint. If anything, Karen appears to knowingly walk and then stop next to the open window. Saijou runs off after and she seems very happy about something.
Hayato confronts Karen and realises that she is feeling unnoticed and maybe she needed to do something to get noticed… even if it was only by him…
What did you think?
Of all the things to follow the last couple of episodes, one focused on Karen was not what I was expecting. Not at all. That said, I think it was fairly clever and well done with Karen doing something risky in the hopes of getting noticed and all the while trying to make it seem like she didn’t mean to do it. I wouldn’t say it was a great episode though. I was expecting much more from Rin and Ui, but it appears I will have to wait until the final episode… only one episode left!
Gone with the Wind!
Can’t Shake that Image!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Student Council President Marries into a Family
- Episode 2 – The Student Council President and Dinner at Home
- Episode 3 – The Student Council President and the Hand Holding Experiment
- Episode 4 – Shelter from the Rain Without the President
- Episode 5 – Making Up with the President
- Episode 6 – The Student Council President’s Family
- Episode 7 – Sneaky Student Council President
- Episode 8 – The Vice President and the Two Infirmary Devils
- Episode 9 – President, Bribe, and Exposure
- Episode 10 – Sawatari-san’s Midsummer Presentation
- Episode 11 – The President Turns Sixteen
- Episode 12 – More of the President’s Family
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – The Playful Student Council President
- Episode 14 – Late Summer Festival with the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 15 – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
- Episode 16 – The Disciplinary Committee Head’s Awakening
- Episode 17 – The Vice President’s Long Night
- Episode 18 – A Dangerous Afternoon with Niikura-san
- Episode 19 – The Unrelenting Battle of the President and the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 20 – The President’s Efforts and Winter’s Temptations
- Episode 21 – The Photography Club President’s Hidden Desire
- Episode 22 – The President and Disciplinary Committee Head’s Troubles
- Episode 23 – The Vice President and Treasurer Make Some Kind of Progress
- Episode 24 – A Holy Night with the President and All the Rest