It’s time for Spartokos to face Lisa Alpacas. He’s done everything he can to prepare… Well, not everything which is why he loses almost instantly. Maybe, Peter can find a way to overcome this fatal flaw in his training!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time (Episode 12) – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
Spartokos’ body is ready. His fighting skills are honed to perfection, but as soon as the fight begins, Peter realises that it’s over. Spartokos has already lost. Lisa shimmies and jiggles, bouncing her boobs all over the place. Spartokos can’t take his eyes off of them, especially when they slam into his face and knock him out. It’s over. Lisa won. When Spartokos wakes up, Peter tells him how he lost and is about to explain why he lost when Mitchy comes in to see how Spartokos is doing. Peter takes Spartokos aside and explains that he needs more experience with women or he will never be able to win.
Spartokos is furious that Peter would suggest such a thing. He has dedicated his life to Lisa in all aspects. However, Peter tells him that Mitchy likes him and that it wouldn’t be a bad thing for him to experience something other than Lisa. He leaves them to it. The next day, Spartokos is a changed man. He will no longer be hindered by boobs. It’s time to challenge Lisa again. However, Spartokos isn’t interested. He is happy with Mitchy. Lisa arrives and thanks Peter for helping Spartokos move on. Then, she questions if he is truly happy with Luvelia and her crazy father. If he was to pick her, he could even become a king. Something to think about!
What did you think?
I loved the contrast between Spartokos waking up next to Mitchy and Peter Grill waking up next to anyone else. He seemed happy and content, and he should be because I’ve no idea where Mitchy was hiding those boobs? I think the animator got a little carried away there. Anyhow, I liked that Spartokos and Mitchy found one another and decided to move along that path. It means Liza will stay around and it’s hard to argue with her line of questioning. Luvelia would not be my choice even before considering her father.
But then, that’s me. I would choose Lisa in a heartbeat, even before the offer of titles and other things. Anyhow, this season has come to an end and it left everything up in the air as Peter and Luvelia ride to take on a goblin invasion. Of course, in this world, goblins appear to be mostly horny women so that should make things a little more interesting for poor Peter. Also, was that his little sister with the massive sword after the ED? I can’t believe they made a second season, but I’m also delighted. Bring me more!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy