A goblin army has attacked a human settlement. They are targeting the men and will consume every last one of them unless Peter Grill can stop them. But, when Luvelia is captured, Peter has to make a sacrifice.
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time: Super EXtra (Episode 13) – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
Every so often, the goblin women go into heat and enter an uncontrolled frenzy, determined to find a mate. When the population gets too large, this can be disastrous for any settlements nearby. Well, that is what is happening to one unlucky village and it will be the first of many if Peter Grill can’t put a stop to it. Of course, they don’t want to kill the goblins, just tie them up until they’ve regained control. However, Luvelia and her team were ambushed by hobgoblins and Luvelia was captured. They hope to use her to capture Peter Grill, the strongest man in the world.
Peter gives in as soon as they threaten Luvelia and is taken back to the goblin caves. There, Luvelia witnesses several horrific attacks where the goblins are targeting the men’s most vulnerable spots. Peter is quick to distract her, she is too sheltered to find out like this. Anyhow, the hobgoblins collect Peter and take him to see the queen who is keen to mate with him. Peter is cautiously optimistic as the hobgoblins are a significant improvement over the regular goblins. Just what does the queen look like?
What did you think?
Well, it’s great to be back with Peter as he stumbles through the bizarre harem life he has acquired. I had to laugh when Mimi and Vegan dragged him away as soon as they had stopped the goblins. Even Timothy, his most dedicated of wingmen, is going tired of the shenanigans. Then, when Peter heard that Luvelia had been captured he exploded out of the building sending the girls flying through the air naked. Poor Timothy bore the brunt of that too as they landed on top of him.
Of course, the funniest moment was when Peter saw the goblin queen and she was not at all how he imagined her a moment ago. I’m expecting one of the hobgoblins to save him, but whether that happens before or after the goblin queen has her fun is yet to be seen. The next episode could be fairly shocking. I can’t wait to find out which way it goes. As usual, this series shouldn’t be funny, but it is. Mostly because Peter is so hopeless.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy