Seiichi and Saria head to the nearest city in hopes of joining a guild. It will be a great way to get some credentials and allow them to gather information. He still doesn’t know what happened to the rest of his class!
The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made (Episode 3) – Artoria, The Calamity
On the way to the city, Seiichi defeated a powerful slime with one hit and levelled up again. It also gained him a skill that would allow him to hide his true strength, which was getting to be inhuman. Upon arriving at the city, they were asked to place their hands on an orb that would tell if they were criminals or not. They passed and said they were going to the guild. The guard strongly advised them against it.
They arrived at the guild and found a member being whipped by a woman in a leather bikini. There were all sorts of strange people inside and Seiichi thought they should find somewhere else, however, they bumped into the guild boss – a muscle freak wearing a tiny pair of swimming trunks. He ushered them inside and had the receptionist, who was the girl whipping the member to admit them…
Saria seemed quite taken with the place and so that was that. They joined, but then three guys in leathers came in and took Seiichi out back. He expected a fight, but what he got was far stranger. After escaping, he returned to the guild and learnt that he was the first person to escape. Then, they were assigned an A-ranked adventurer to test them out – Artoria, the Calamity!
What did you think?
I’m not going to lie, I’m having a lot of fun with this series. It’s utterly ridiculous, but that somehow seems to work and I can’t stop laughing as things get worse and worse. The addition of muscle-bound Zoro in a pair of tiny shorts is hilarious, however, it was Artoria and Ellis that sold me on this episode. Mostly, Artoria though. I was all on when we saw Saria in the first scene of the first episode, but Artoria is instantly my favourite girl. There appear to be several more girls yet to be introduced and that sounds great. I’m enjoying myself, so keep them coming.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Before I Knew It, I Was Living in Another World!
- Episode 2 – Final Evolution! Naked Beauty
- Episode 3 – Artoria, The Calamity
- Episode 4 – Black Dragon God’s Dungeon
- Episode 5 – The Calamity Bride
- Episode 6 – Crying Out Love in the Center of Another World
- Episode 7 – Lulune Appears!
- Episode 8 – Beautiful Valkyrie
- Episode 9 – Black Cat Oliga
- Episode 10 – Creeping Kaiser Empire
- Episode 11 – Monsters VS Crazy Guild
- Episode 12 – Before I Knew It, It’s the Final Episode!?
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – Welcome to Barbador Magic Academy!
- Episode 14 – Being a Teacher is Tough
- Episode 15 – Seiichi vs. Class F
- Episode 16 – Reunited with Kannazuki Karen