Warning – This post is Not Safe For Work! Proceed with caution!!!
Keine takes care of the antibiotic shortage and some opiate pushers, while Shinobu keeps an eye on the Azur Brigade. Meanwhile, Tsukasa and Ringo have a secret project on the go that will blow this world apart!
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World! (Episode 11) – It Seems Keine Can’t Stand Naughty Boys!
An epidemic is spreading through Dortmundt and some opiate pushers seem to be upset at Keine treating people and putting them out of business. The antibiotics, however, are running out and the pushers are back with a vengeance, but Keine tells them she’s going to make drugs from coal. They all have a laugh and then Keine gets to work with Lyrule, utilising her magic.
She saves the people and then turns her attention on the opiate pushers. Seriously, Keine is not one to mess around. She paralyzes them and then performs attitude altering brain surgery on them, but only after giving it the full evil villain speech…
Meanwhile, Tsukasa and Ringo have been working on a top-secret project and that appears to be a nuclear weapon! Also, the Azur Brigade has run back to the Empire for help in defeating the Seven-Light Faith and received a powerful mage that makes Gustav look like a child!
The Azur Brigade prepares to turn on the Seven-Light Faith, but first they need to get rid of Jeanne. Their attack fails as Shinobu jumps into the fight to save her friend. She then shows Jeanne what the Azur Brigade has been up to and convinces her to join them.
What did you think?
Maybe, I’ve been a little spoilt, but Dr. Stone definitely made the making of man-made antibiotics far more entertaining. This was boring by comparison, although we then got to see Keine as her true self… and it is terrifying. Now, taking opiate pushers out of the game is a great thing to do, but I think Keine went a little too far by submitting them to brain surgery. Then we had Tsukasa and Ringo with their nuclear weapon (possibly) and all of a sudden, I’m starting to think that there aren’t any good guys in this series, well, other than Shinobu.
If I’m completely honest, I haven’t really enjoyed the story in this series for a little while now and feel a little relieved that there is only one episode left. That said, there have been some great moments and the cast is a waifu treasure trove. Seriously, almost any one of them could be selected.
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World Novel Volume 1 – $11.99
from: Right Stuf, Inc.
High School Prodigies Have it Easy Even in Another World Manga Volume 1 – $10.39
from: Right Stuf, Inc.
Azur Brigade Turn Tail!
Shinobu and Jeanne!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!
- Episode 2 – Masato Is Serious About Making Money!
- Episode 3 – It Seems Roo Can Decide Her Own Worth!
- Episode 4 – It Seems Tsukasa has Resolved to Change the World!
- Episode 5 – It Seems Akatsuki’s Becoming God Akatsuki!
- Episode 6 – It Seems Lyrule’s Growing Closer to Him!
- Episode 7 – It Seems Shinobu Has a Shinobi’s Intuition!
- Episode 8 – It Seems Aoi’s Specs Are Greater Than Imagined!
- Episode 9 – It Seems Tsukasa Has Seen Through Everything!
- Episode 10 – It Seems Ringo’s Worked Up the Courage to Become a Hunter!
- Episode 11 – It Seems Keine Can’t Stand Naughty Boys!
- Episode 12 – It Seems High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!