After being rescued by a mysterious maiden who then dropped a bag of gold, Kautz was determined to return it to her. However, he never expected to find her working in a sexy armour shop!
Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen (Episode 1) – I Will Lend You the Key to the Armor Shop
Inside the sexy armour shop, Kautz apologises for walking in on them doing whatever it was they were doing. He hadn’t expected stuff like that to happen while the owner was out of the shop. To his surprise, the man with his face between the mysterious girl’s legs was the owner. That’s not all, Narden has a dream to make every adventuress wear his sexy armour. Surprisingly, Lilietta is all right with that.
Kautz returns their gold and can’t believe that they were going to go out of business without it. It turns out that Narden’s dream is so strong that he continually sells his armour at such reduced rates that they are bleeding money. Before he can realise what he’s doing Kautz offers to manage their books and help turn the shop around. Narden is grateful for his help and hires him on the spot!
What did you think?
So, this is yet another series of four-minute episodes about bikini armour… Although this time, it’s from the perspective of the shop owner who makes the bikini armour. There’s, obviously, not much time for development and I doubt we’ll get much in the entire series, but it was pretty funny. Not Bikini Warriors funny mind you, but as the episodes are only four minutes long, I will happily drift through the series, hoping for the occasional great moment. We shall see!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – I Will Lend You the Key to the Armor Shop
- Episode 2 – Life is Armorful
- Episode 3 – I Want to Eat Your Armor
- Episode 4 – New Armor Shop Paradise
- Episode 5 – Breakfast in the Armor Shop
- Episode 6 – All You Need is Armor
- Episode 7 – Star Armor
- Episode 8 – Pirates of the Armor Shop
- Episode 9 – Constantine Tea
- Episode 10 – The Mokuku Next Door
- Episode 11 – Lord of the Wing
- Episode 12 – Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen