Kautz still doesn’t truly appreciate the bikini armour, but when Lilietta tries on Narden’s latest creation, the effects surprise him, forcing him to reveal things he never knew he wanted!
Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen (Episode 3) – I Want to Eat Your Armor
The latest set of armour is made out of lace and Liliette looks quite ravishing in it. Kautz can’t stop staring, and before he knows it, he’s on his knees demanding that she stand on him and kick him. He has become bewitched by the magical power of the armour.
Luckily, Narden knows the fun way… sorry, the most efficient way to break the spell. He slaps Kautz on the ass and the spell is broken. Narden offers Kautz a charm that would protect him, but even that isn’t effective against the armour. Kautz is bewitched once more.
What did you think?
This was easily my favourite episode so far. Seeing Kautz, the straight-laced member of the group losing it at the sight of Liliette was excellent, but it was Narden swooping in to slap his ass that really made the episode. Honestly, it’s only four minutes long, but I was laughing for all of it. Hilarious!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – I Will Lend You the Key to the Armor Shop
- Episode 2 – Life is Armorful
- Episode 3 – I Want to Eat Your Armor
- Episode 4 – New Armor Shop Paradise
- Episode 5 – Breakfast in the Armor Shop
- Episode 6 – All You Need is Armor
- Episode 7 – Star Armor
- Episode 8 – Pirates of the Armor Shop
- Episode 9 – Constantine Tea
- Episode 10 – The Mokuku Next Door
- Episode 11 – Lord of the Wing
- Episode 12 – Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen