Narden’s plan is to distract the Demon King while the others get the armour of truth to defeat her, but it’s not going to plan and now it’s down to Kautz to save the day… they’re screwed!
Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen (Episode 12) – Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen
Luckily, Kautz’ low magic resistance works against the Demon King’s attacks, making him find them enjoyable… Well, that just pisses off the Demon King who unleashes the mother of all attacks. Of course, Lilietta was able to put on the armour of truth and quickly turns the tables, defeating the Demon King. Narden tells her that if she puts everything back, he’ll give her a present – schoolgirl armour!
I guess all’s well that ends well…
What did you think?
So, this was the finale and thankfully it’s over. I think that’s it for me with this series. It wasn’t that long ago that I was watching Gleipnir, Cat Planet Cuties, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, and Killing Bites, but now I find myself with this. It’s quite the drop in quality and if you really want to watch a series with four-minute episodes, I would recommend Bikini Warriors over this every day of the week.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – I Will Lend You the Key to the Armor Shop
- Episode 2 – Life is Armorful
- Episode 3 – I Want to Eat Your Armor
- Episode 4 – New Armor Shop Paradise
- Episode 5 – Breakfast in the Armor Shop
- Episode 6 – All You Need is Armor
- Episode 7 – Star Armor
- Episode 8 – Pirates of the Armor Shop
- Episode 9 – Constantine Tea
- Episode 10 – The Mokuku Next Door
- Episode 11 – Lord of the Wing
- Episode 12 – Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen