Ao still can’t believe that Kijima didn’t make a move when they were at the beach. She’s tracked all the possible chances he’s had, but can’t work out why they’re both still virgins!
Ao-chan Can’t Study! (Episode 8) – Kijimi-kun Lacks Stamina
There was the time when they were alone in the nurse’s room and her bra was exposed, the time at camp, but his friends were there, and then at the beach. So why hasn’t Kijima made a move on her? She’s not exactly been playing that hard to get for a while now.
Then, Kijima messages Ao to invite her to watch him play soccer. That’s when she realises that he must be too tired. She agrees to go and prepares a special picnic full of foods known for their aphrodisiac properties. What she doesn’t know is that her father laced the eel with his own special virility potion.
After the game, in which Kijima’s team lost, Ao gives him the food and then is helpless as he forces her to the ground and climbs on top of her, stroking her thigh. But then he unexpectedly pulls away and says that he respects her too much and doesn’t want to do it like this. She’s frustrated and tired of playing games, so she finally has her chance to end it…
What did you think?
It was great seeing Ao trying to work out why he wasn’t putting any moves on her. She really has a dirty mind and it’s great, even when she imagined what it would be like if they flipped genders. It’s mostly funny because she’s expecting him to do things and he thinks he’s being a gentleman by not doing them. It was sad seeing Ao cry at the end when she told him to stop bothering her though…
Doing the Math!
If Ao was a Boy!
Ao Can’t Commit!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Ao-chan Can’t Enjoy Her Youth
- Episode 2 – Ao-chan Can’t Easily Decline
- Episode 3 – Ao-chan Can’t Protect Her Lower Half
- Episode 4 – Miyabi-chan Can’t Be Beaten
- Episode 5 – Ao-chan Can’t Lead Virgins
- Episode 6 – Kijima-kun Can’t Wait Any Longer
- Episode 7 – Ao-chan Can’t Handle the Beach
- Episode 8 – Kijimi-kun Lacks Stamina
- Episode 9 – Ao-chan Needs More Than Fantasy
- Episode 10 – Dad Can’t Offer Support
- Episode 11 – Ao-chan Can’t Wear Silky Panties
- Episode 12 – Ao-chan Can’t Study