Ideally, a quarantine bubble should be made up of ten or fewer people. So, if you could pick anyone to be in your bubble, and I mean anyone, who are you going to chose?
Quarantine bubbles are a way of limiting exposure to potential threats while maintaining some sort of social interaction. In short, they’re a good way to stop you going crazy from isolation. Sure, sure. We’re bloggers and quite possibly introverts so this may seem like it plays to our strengths, but even the most solitary person needs the occasional social interaction.
In an attempt to make bubbles a little more exciting, I’ve put together this tag where you get to select up to nine people/characters, real or fictional to join you in your bubble. However, it would be easy to just pick your nine favourite characters and be done, but you should think about what you will all be doing during this stressful time. How will certain characters cope with the confinement and what will you do to keep everyone entertained?
As with all tag posts, there need to be some rules. Don’t worry, these are fairly simple.
The Bubble Tag Rules
- Put ‘The Bubble Tag’ somewhere in the post title and as a tag on the post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their post.
- Link back to the original post – The Bubble Tag.
- Select up to nine people, real or fictional to join you in your bubble.
- Nominate five bloggers.
- Stay safe.
As I created this tag post, there is sadly no one to thank for nominating me, so instead, I’d like to thank anyone that completes this tag in advance. I don’t know who you are yet or what your bubble will look like, but thanks all the same. You rock!
1. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
If ever there was a time when someone with a calming and comforting nature was needed it is now. Tohru would make sure that everyone was comfortable, feed, and rested. You can count on her cheery demeanour too. She has this natural ability to put people at ease and that can’t be underestimated right now.
2. Hibiki Sakura (How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?)
Just because we’re isolated it doesn’t mean we should all be sitting around gaining weight from Tohru’s cooking. Luckily, that’s where Hibiki comes in. She may not know everything about exercise, but she’s keen and her drive is infectious. Honestly, if anyone is going to motivate us to all stay fit and healthy it’s Hibiki.
3. Khun Aguero Agnis (Tower of God)
There’s going to be a lot of time to kill… A. Lot. Of. Time! So, we’re probably going to want to break out the board games. I get the sense that Khun is going to be quite the formidable opponent and if we’re going to play Monopoly or Risk, might as well make it interesting.
4. Takashi Komuro (Highschool of the Dead)
This may seem like an odd reason, but Takashi reminds me of myself when I was that age. We both seemed to lack interest in the things going on around us. Both of us were sullen drifters. For Takashi, it wasn’t until the zombie apocalypse that he truly found his calling.
5. Shera Greenwood (How Not to Summon a Demon Lord)
Do I really need to explain this one? Fine. Shera would be a lot of fun to have around and quite frankly, we’re going to need everything we can possibly get to lift our spirits.
6. Senku Ishigami (Dr. Stone)
So, when I get bored of playing Monopoly with Khun, I will know that I can walk away from the game and leave Senku and Khun battling away. It’s also a good idea to have a backup plan and that’s where Senku comes in. Sure, we’re just in lockdown for now, but what if the unimaginable happens and we need to rebuild society? I can’t think of a better person to help facilitate that.
7. Shizuku Marikawa (Highschool of the Dead)
Having a nurse is obviously a great idea. Shizuku Marikawa is a nurse. Problem solved. She’s also kind and looks out for those around her. I think she’d get along with Tohru pretty well and would help counter the mental wars that Senku and Khun would be having.
8. Hestia (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon)
Having a goddess on your side in times of trouble can only be a good thing. Hestia also brings a levelheadedness to the table which is not something I would have thought when I first started watching the series. She can get a little over the top, but when things go down, she’s completely dependable.
9. Saeko Busijima (Highschool of the Dead)
There’s just no way I can go into a bubble without the waifu! Saeko is also intelligent and determined, not to mention brutal and deadly with a katana. She would also work as part of the backup plan. No one’s going to mess with us now.
- Irina at I drink and watch anime
- Tcrow at Crow’s World of Anime
- Scott at Mechanical Anime Reviews
- Endsandwich04 at KS Blogs
- Yomu at Umai Yomu Anime Blog
So, there you have it. Hopefully, this group of characters will make even the most boring of situations fun and in the event that things take a turn for the worse, I think we’re set for the future. Thanks for reading and stay safe out there.
Other tag posts
- Once a Geek! (The Geeky Childhood Tag)
- Chronicling the Otaku Author! (Blogger Recognition Award)
- Well, this is Neat! (Real Neat Blog Award)
- How Bizarre! (Mystery Blogger Award)
- Grab your Shades! (The Sunshine Blogger Award)
- Length Matters! (Give it a Light Novel Title)
- Anime Favorites A-Z Challenge
- My Unpopular Anime Opinions (The Unpopular Opinions Tag)
- Even More Dazzling Radiance! (The Sunshine Blogger Award)
- Length Really Matters! (Give it a Light Novel Title 2)
- Twenty Questions!? (Let’s Blog Award)
- Friends to the End! (The Bubble Tag)
- Putting Me in Anime! (The Kore Wa Watashi Blog Award)