The heroes have run out of money and can’t even afford a room to stay in. Dire circumstances call for dire measures. Paladin invokes a rule that allows them to plunder villagers’ homes to aid them on their quests.
Bikini Warriors (Episode 3) – Even Heroes Have Needs
Mage and Fighter are a little uneasy with the course of action the group has decided to take, but they soon get swept up in it. By the end of the mission, they have gathered enough money to rent a new place with a pool and quickly get to enjoying themselves.
Of course, the villagers are not too happy with the situation and crash the room, taking all their stuff back and more. Can a Bikini Warrior still be a Bikini Warrior without bikini armour?
What did you think?
This episode is obviously making fun of games where you can find items by smashing up innocent people’s houses or jars. We’ve all been there. You’re grinding your way through whatever game and you need more stuff, so why not just go and take it? You’re the hero after all! Haha! I like that this series doesn’t take itself too seriously and pokes fun at many other elements in the genre.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – It’s Not a Bikini If It’s Armor
- Episode 2 – A Quest Needs Money to Rest
- Episode 3 – Even Heroes Have Needs
- Episode 4 – A Hero Needs No Reward
- Episode 5 – Saving Things That Go Unused
- Episode 6 – Heroes Overcome the Impossible
- Episode 7 – Allies From Taverns May Disappoint
- Episode 8 – Every Journey Finds New Friends
- Episode 9 – A Hero Betrayed Has But One Choice
- Episode 10 – You Don’t Always Get What You Want Or Need
- Episode 11 – A Snare To Trap A Pure Maiden
- Episode 12 – No One Knows The End