When a group of young beautiful adventurers struggle to complete their quests, they decide that a new set of armour is the way to enhance their abilities.
Bikini Warriors (Episode 2) – A Quest Needs Money to Rest
The kingdom is in dire peril, but things are looking up as the four young, beautiful adventurers have arrived to save the day. They are summoned before the King to receive his thanks. He has fine words to say to all of them and a measly ten gold coins to compensate them for their efforts.
That’s great and all but fine words won’t pay for new equipment and ten gold coins aren’t even enough for one of them to pay for a room for the night. The four young beautiful adventurers are rightfully pissed off, but threatening the King might not be the best way to show it…
What did you think?
In this four-minute-long episode of Bikini Warriors, we don’t get to see the adventurers fighting. For the most part, we see sweeping shots of their bodies as the King praises them. There’s not a lot of action and not nearly as much jiggling as in episode one, but we certainly see a lot of the girls, especially in the revealing punchline to this episode. Scroll down to see what I mean!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – It’s Not a Bikini If It’s Armor
- Episode 2 – A Quest Needs Money to Rest
- Episode 3 – Even Heroes Have Needs
- Episode 4 – A Hero Needs No Reward
- Episode 5 – Saving Things That Go Unused
- Episode 6 – Heroes Overcome the Impossible
- Episode 7 – Allies From Taverns May Disappoint
- Episode 8 – Every Journey Finds New Friends
- Episode 9 – A Hero Betrayed Has But One Choice
- Episode 10 – You Don’t Always Get What You Want Or Need
- Episode 11 – A Snare To Trap A Pure Maiden
- Episode 12 – No One Knows The End