Warning – This post is Not Safe For Work! Proceed with caution!!!
An underground website has returned selling compromising pictures of the student body… Ui is determined to take it down, and even more so when she discovers they have something on Rin!
My Wife is the Student Council President! (Episode 15) – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
Hayato was approached by a student claiming to be his best friend who showed him a website with lewd photographs of girls from their school. He even gave him a set of panty shots. Of course, Hayato reported this back to the student council where Karen accused him of buying a set. Although she seemed to have a rather detailed knowledge of what was available so she probably bought a set too!
Regardless, Ui is determined to close it down. When they arrive at the Photography Club’s room, they overhear Rin Misumi inside telling them to remove it too. Ui goes in and backs up Rin, however, the president of the club, Saijou Honoka approaches Hayato and Rin and tells them that she took some interesting photos at the festival…
Rin and Hayato are horrified. Ui is annoyed, but it does give her a chance to win over Rin if she can get hold of the data and destroy it. So, Ui goes back and searches the club room. As they’re there, Saijou offers to show them how the club works, including a rather saucy picture of Rin.
Rin, who had somehow appeared when no one was looking, tells them that it’s a fake as she doesn’t own any black lacy underwear. Realising that they have discovered the truth, Saijou begins to strip. Ui hurries to cover Hayato’s eyes as the other members of the all-girl photography club also undress. It would appear that they take photos of themselves in their underwear and then photoshop other girls’ heads onto their bodies.
While this was going on, Ui switched the memory card and then destroyed it. She told Saijou that her club now works for her. What that means, however, is not clear!
What did you think?
This was a good episode, although it was a lot calmer than some of the other ones. The introduction of the photography club was fun and certainly gave us more girls to look at. Saijou seems like she will be entertaining, although who knows how much she’ll be in it going forward. This was probably the weakest episode so far but was still good. I can’t help but think they missed a trick here. It should have been Hayato that realised it was a fake. That would have ramped up the tension and left Ui wondering how he could tell!
Underground Photography Website!
Visiting the Photography Club!
The Photography Club Revealed!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Student Council President Marries into a Family
- Episode 2 – The Student Council President and Dinner at Home
- Episode 3 – The Student Council President and the Hand Holding Experiment
- Episode 4 – Shelter from the Rain Without the President
- Episode 5 – Making Up with the President
- Episode 6 – The Student Council President’s Family
- Episode 7 – Sneaky Student Council President
- Episode 8 – The Vice President and the Two Infirmary Devils
- Episode 9 – President, Bribe, and Exposure
- Episode 10 – Sawatari-san’s Midsummer Presentation
- Episode 11 – The President Turns Sixteen
- Episode 12 – More of the President’s Family
- Season Two
- Episode 13 – The Playful Student Council President
- Episode 14 – Late Summer Festival with the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 15 – The Student Council President and the Photography Club President
- Episode 16 – The Disciplinary Committee Head’s Awakening
- Episode 17 – The Vice President’s Long Night
- Episode 18 – A Dangerous Afternoon with Niikura-san
- Episode 19 – The Unrelenting Battle of the President and the Disciplinary Committee Head
- Episode 20 – The President’s Efforts and Winter’s Temptations
- Episode 21 – The Photography Club President’s Hidden Desire
- Episode 22 – The President and Disciplinary Committee Head’s Troubles
- Episode 23 – The Vice President and Treasurer Make Some Kind of Progress
- Episode 24 – A Holy Night with the President and All the Rest