Peter Grill asks Lisa Alpacas if she is a princess and points out the diplomatic issues if he were to get her pregnant. She’s already thought of that and wishes to continue, however, Spartokos walks in having finally tracked her down!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time (Episode 10) – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
Lisa Alpacas is the crown princess of Ogrestan and heir to the throne. She assures Peter that no one will know that it was he who got her pregnant… when he eventually does. In fact, there’s no time like the present, so she throws him on the bed and jumps on. Meanwhile, Spartokos, the ogre from the church step, has found his way to the guild. Then, he bumped into Mimi who told him where he might find Lisa. He was not prepared to find Lisa lying naked with the man from the church step.
Spartokos was furious and destroyed Peter’s apartment, throwing him from the building. Peter was still naked and had nothing to defend himself with except for a banana. Amazingly, he blocked the first attack. Then another and another and another. He didn’t know how long the banana would last, but he was definitely running out of time. That’s when Lisa Alpacas stopped the fight and explained everything to Spartokos. He didn’t like it and challenged Peter to a duel. Peter had nothing to gain, but then he realised he could be free of the Alpacas… He just had to throw the fight!
What did you think?
The banana was clearly the star of the show. Honestly, the sight of Peter defending himself with a banana while nude was hilarious. I can’t help but love how much detail and attention the animating team put into that banana. It’s a work of art. By now, however, you’ve got to wonder how Luvelia or her father hasn’t found out about Peter. It’s not like the girls are remotely subtle. Then, we have Peter being thrown out of buildings naked. Surely, someone would have seen this and reported back.
Anyhow, I love that Peter now has a possible way to be rid of Lisa and Mimi Alpacas. Obviously, I don’t want him to succeed. For me, Lisa Alpacas is the best girl of the series so it would be a travesty if she was sent packing. I don’t see that happening, and I’m sure that Peter will not be allowed to throw the fight. I’m just gutted that he’s not using a fruit or vegetable as his weapon of choice. Also, how is it that Lisa was able to get dressed to talk to Spartokos, but Peter had to sit there in the nude, eating a banana? Hasn’t Peter been through enough already?
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy