Peter has been under a lot of stress for quite a while now and it’s had an impact on little Peter… In an attempt to destress him, the girls take him to a spa resort for some relaxation… sort of!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time: Super EXtra (Episode 18) – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
Peter has asked Luvelia to come with him, but she couldn’t stand up to her father who is still determined not to lose her to Peter. So, it was just Peter, Lisa, Mimi, Piglette, and Vegan. What could possibly go wrong? While daydreaming about Luvelia, Peter feels something awaken in little Peter, but he’s in the middle of the resort and it quickly disappears. He decides to try a massage, however, when he goes into the tent, he finds Lisa and Mimi ready to take care of him. First, they apply some oils… to themselves…
When their erotic massage doesn’t work, they call in Piglette and Gobuko who attempt to massage his lymphatic system. Peter’s not sure about this. Then, when Lisa pulled out a long probe-like device, he was certain he didn’t want it. The girls pushed on. Finally, Peter snapped and told them to leave him alone. Maybe, being in a platonic relationship with Luvelia would be better. At least, the others would lose interest in him if he can’t perform. He goes for a soak in a hot pool and finds Vegan there. However, they are both knocked out. Peter wakes in a strange forest village and is introduced to Fruitalia!
What did you think?
Every now and then, I find myself feeling sorry for Peter and this was one of those times. Not because of the wet noodle, but because it showed just how little the girls listen to him. I’m no fan of Luvelia, but at least she’s not harassing him twenty-four-seven and sticking probes up his bum… The worst part of this is that this was the hot pool episode and it kind of destroyed all that energy. I like most of the characters and have been enjoying the series, but it’s definitely lost its way over the last couple of episodes.
The problem now is that they’ve chosen this path to head down and there’s no way back. Sure, they will probably add new girls and scenarios, but I doubt any will significantly improve things. This is definitely feeling like the soggy middle. It’s possible that it will pick up as we head into the final third of the show. We’ve just got to get through the next couple of episodes and hope it climbs to new heights.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy