Peter saves Gobuko from the Goblin Queen who is disappointed that Gobuko would betray her. Luckily, they get back up from the adventurers who manage to round up all the goblins. Now, what to do with them?
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time: Super EXtra (Episode 15) – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
The Goblin Queen is furious that Gobuko would betray them, although Gobuko tries to explain that Peter is family. They’re not interested and attack. However, Peter is there with a tiny stick to beat them all away. This time he will protect Gobuko. The Goblin Queen summons the goblins to her and chases after them, but they soon run into a wall of adventurers in Heavy Chastity Armour. They quickly round up all the goblins and even though Peter recommended not killing them, the higher-ups have overruled him.
Peter rushed to stop the execution, thinking about the thing Sir Kenji was trying to tell him. Then, it came to him. He had the answer. Peter caught the swinging execution blade and demanded they stop. Then, he picked a goblin at random and took her into a dark cave. When they returned, Peter revealed that the goblins needed to ingest “boner broth” orally. So, Tim ordered the men to take care of all the goblins. Their “crotch custard” was like an antibiotic or a vaccine! Well, with that messy business taken care of, Peter and Tim got drunk and celebrated their victory. Nothing could possibly go wrong…
What did you think?
It took a couple of episodes, but we’ve finally been treated to my favourite scene in this series. It’s that moment when Peter wakes up. The sun is pouring through the window, birds are chirping outside, and then he realises that he slept with someone again. Someone that isn’t Luvelia. His reaction is always priceless and the fact that it’s Zenitsu’s voice actor, Hiro Shimono just makes it that much more incredible. This is the role his voice was made for!
So, Gobuko joins the harem, especially as they are “family” and she wants to make more family. I was wondering why Luvelia left the celebration, but then I remembered that they won by feeding a horde of horny goblins the “cream of some young guy”! She may be the most sheltered person in the world, but that must have been too much. At some point, she’s got to learn a little bit about how the world works… hasn’t she? Again, this shouldn’t be funny, but it really is!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy