Peter Grill felt awful about how his date went with Luvelia. It was all getting too much, but then Piglette washed his back and gave him a shoulder to cry on… or was it a boob? Anyhow, he can’t go on like this!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time (Episode 9) – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
At first, Piglette seemed to offer Peter exactly what he needed as he cried in the bathhouse. He asked Piglette if she understood what a rest day meant and she said she did. Then, she offered to wash his back. She told him that she understood and would accept him as he was. Then, she went to hug him, simultaneously dropping her towel. Peter couldn’t resist and she knew it. After they’d finished, Lisa Alpacas revealed herself and then Mimi and Vegan appeared. They bickered and argued, but ultimately, there was no penalty for not following the contract, so they decided to share him again…
Peter lost his mind and fled, running into the rain with not so much as a stitch of clothing. After a while, he took shelter in a doorway of a church. There, he met an ogre searching for the love of his life. He listened to Peter and offered him some advice that seemed to turn Peter’s thoughts around. He also told Peter that he was looking for a princess – Lisa Alpacas. Peter was shocked to learn that she was a princess. Regardless, he was determined to make it work with Luvelia.
What did you think?
Poor Peter. Well, it would appear that Piglette was prepared for the others to invade Peter’s rest day and had come up with a plan to do the same. Of course, it worked because of Peter’s weakness. His kryptonite – boobs! I like that she is more cunning than the others and will convince Peter to be with her without cursing his genitals or physical force. She can be direct too, and she’s starting to show it with the others. Lisa is already concerned.
Peter’s breakdown was not unexpected, but it was fairly epic all the same. To take off running through the streets naked shows just how fragile his mental state is at that moment. I liked that we were introduced to another character that can offer Peter a similar perspective. The fact that he’s searching for Lisa Alpacas will no doubt cause some tension. What does Lisa being a princess have to do with anything? Is Peter starting to rethink his priorities?
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy