Lucy still doesn’t trust Peter so she decides to stick around and see what she can find out. She sees Luvelia and thinks she might be pregnant, but soon realises that’s not possible. Now to find out if Peter is cheating!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time: Super EXtra (Episode 17) – Peter Grill and Family Ties
Lucy really doesn’t trust Peter. In fact, she becomes suspicious when she sees the food prepared and notices his grill is clean. Who made the food? Was it a woman? Is he cheating on Luvelia with this woman that brings him food? Piglette hurries to the door and comes in, introducing herself to Lucy as the guild nutritionist. Then, she asks Lucy if she would like to join the guild. Gobuko thinks it’s a great idea. Peter is so enamoured.
The others realise they can use Gobuko to distract Lucy so that they can continue to produce a baby from the strongest seed around. Lucy was ready for this though and left a device that would record some sounds. When Lucy realises that Gobuko was told to keep her busy, she rushes back and believes she’s caught Peter. The recording seems to back her up, but Peter claims they were training. Lucy doesn’t believe him and tells him what she did to their cheating father and what she’ll do to him next. Peter attempts to defend himself, but with just a banana as a weapon, he’s soon cornered. Luckily, he sees a way out of this mess. He’s just got to make the right move!
What did you think?
Yeah, I think I’m over Lucy now. She was funny for about a minute when she first showed up, but now it’s getting old. If anything, it feels like she just wants to kill Peter regardless of any proof. She’s certainly looking hard enough to find a reason. I also can’t stand Luvelia and her vacant expressions and nauseating naivety. I miss the old days when Lisa was far more imposing. I was shipping her and Peter all the way, but it’s just not been the same this season.
I think that they would have been better off continuing that story and finding a way to show Peter that Lisa was the one for him, rather than adding more girls and going with the same jokes over and over again. Now, I do love it when Peter fights with a banana, but this one was nowhere as special as the fight with Spartikos. I’m still enjoying it, but it’s not been as strong as the first season.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy