Vegan and Fruitalia are determined to fight, however, Peter will make them see reason, especially as there’s the inheritance to unlock. It better be good after all this or Peter will be in trouble!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time: Super EXtra (Episode 21) – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
Both Vegan and Fruitalia refuse to talk it out. They will solve their issues with violence. At first, all Peter can do is watch in astonishment as both sisters attack with everything they have. However, Peter sees his chance to make a difference and he jumps between them. Vegan is annoyed that he would choose Fruitalia, but he insists he’s on both sides. She’s not listening though as she unleashes a monster attack. Peter isn’t the strongest man in the world for nothing though as he easily deflects the attack.
Now, if he can just get the sisters to talk and understand what the other is going through. Surprisingly, it works and Vegan apologises for everything she did. She takes full responsibility for it. Then, she tells Fruitalia how she wanted to get pregnant with Peter’s child so that she didn’t have to. Fruitalia throws one last punch and then they make up. Now, to open the inheritance. What could it be?
What did you think?
I cannot believe they pulled the ‘the treasure was inside you all along” crap! This entire arc has been one disappointment after another. It might have been funny had they not already done a ton of fake-outs already in this section. I will admit that Peter deflecting the magic was pretty cool and seeing the girls finally catch up with them just as things are getting serious made me laugh.
Peter did some good work reuniting Vegan and Fruitalia. It’s just unfortunate that it ended up backfiring and leaving him with yet another girl instead of the one fewer, he was hoping for. I know these episodes are half the length of a regular episode, but they seem to be flying by. This one felt like it was barely five minutes long. They could have probably squeezed the entire arc into a single regular-length episode. Oh well, let’s see what the Guild Master has in store for Peter next.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy