Fruitalia has brought Peter Grill back to her home in the forest in the hopes of getting pregnant, however, Peter’s not interested. He learns about the family shame and why Fruitalia and Vegan are so desperate to breed him!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time: Super EXtra (Episode 19) – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
Fruitalia is going to get what she wants whether Peter wants to or not… She performs some forbidden magic on him, making his body three thousand times more sensitive. However, he still can’t get aroused. Fruitalia is furious and about to do worse, but her grandmother comes in and interrupts the situation. Peter discovers that Fruitalia and Vegan’s family are broke, and have been ever since the incident. What’s the incident you say? Well, their grandfather left them loads of money in a vault, however, they can only open it together and since they both hate each other they have no money!
For a moment there, Peter starts to feel sorry for Fruitalia and Vegan who have been effectively selling their bodies to pay the family debts. Admittedly, they would rather do that than be friendly to one another so it’s kind of their own fault. Anyhow, Fruitalia uses more magic to transform her appearance so that she becomes Luvelia. Now, let’s see if that gets things going!
What did you think?
I’m not going to lie, this was my least favourite episode yet. They really are going to keep adding more and more girls and coming up with more and more ridiculous scenarios. The fact that Fruitalia and Vegan can’t even put aside their differences for a moment to claim their inheritance is stupid. It’s also stupid that the grandfather put that sort of restriction on things, but that’s what it is.
It’s disappointing because I enjoyed the first season a lot. I think it got the balance right between being funny and creepy, but now it’s all over the place. I don’t think the new characters have really added anything to the show. Sure, Gobuko is all right, but if it had stuck with the original four, I would have been fine. I’d rather they came up with some story to make us get to know more about those characters. As it is now, the original girls are slipping into the background in favour of lesser characters. Give me my old Peter Grill back!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy