Peter Grill is trapped in an inescapable sex dungeon with its creator, Mithlim. He needs to get out, get his sword fixed, and prove himself to the Guild Master. There’s only one way out and he’ll need Mithlim’s help!
Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time: Super EXtra (Episode 23) – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
The only way to open the doors is for someone to have sex… And since there is only Peter and Mithlim, it seems like there is just one thing to do. However, it’s Mithlim’s first time, so she’s a little cautious. She does want to collect his genetic material though so it’s not like she doesn’t want to do it. Peter decides to pull out the big guns and offers to fund her research for life. She’ll never have to work again and all she needs to do is… well, you know!
Meanwhile, Luvelia has discovered that the alliance between the dwarven city and the guild may be rather one-sided. She goes to her father and explains that they should renegotiate the deal to make it fair for everyone. He’s impressed, but that’s the guild’s chief source of income so he’s not about to do that. Plus, it’s not just the cicada moles that they protect the city from. Well, it’s almost time for the ceremony. Let’s see if Peter can make it in time!
What did you think?
This episode had some funny moments, but when you really get down to it, there’s a lot of things wrong with it. It’s almost like the author has decided to see what they can get away with before someone pulls the plug. So, Peter and Mithlim need to have sex to get out. That much is fine. Peter offering to fund her research for life if she has sex with him could come across as incredibly creepy… and that’s what it does. Talk about indeciden proposal!
Then we have the guild profitting from a bad relationship with the dwarves. We saw how little they think of the alliance in the previous episode which makes the guild look like it’s running an extortion racket. Wow! Is Luvelia the only decent person in the entire series? That’s a bit of an eye opener. Anyhow, one episode left. Let’s see how this season ends.
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Peter Grill and the Ogre Sisters
- Episode 2 – Peter Grill and the Future Father-in-Law
- Episode 3 – Peter Grill and Relationships with Elves
- Episode 4 – Peter Grill and Bathing Etiquette
- Episode 5 – Peter Grill and a Blind Date with an Orc
- Episode 6 – Peter Grill and the Orc’s True Character
- Episode 7 – Peter Grill and the Battle of the Fates
- Episode 8 – Peter Grill and the Secret Treaty
- Episode 9 – Peter Grill and the Treaty’s Aftermath
- Episode 10 – Peter Grill and the Angry Megaton Axe
- Episode 11 – Peter Grill and Dueling Manners
- Episode 12 – Peter Grill and the Warrior that Shouted Love
- Season Two: Super EXtra
- Episode 13 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Apocalypse
- Episode 14 – Peter Grill and the Goblin Who Returned the Favor
- Episode 15 – Peter Grill and the Only Neat Thing to Do
- Episode 16 – Peter Grill and the World’s Strongest Little Sister
- Episode 17 – Peter Grill and Family Ties
- Episode 18 – Peter Grill and the Enjoyment of the Spa Resort
- Episode 19 – Peter Grill and a Family Disgraced
- Episode 20 – Peter Grill and the Sisterly Feud
- Episode 21 – Peter Grill and the Essence of an Apology
- Episode 22 – Peter Grill and the Dwarven Alliance
- Episode 23 – Peter Grill and the Inescapable Room
- Episode 24 – Peter Grill and the Future Legacy