Marin introduces Gojou to another character she’d like to cosplay but doesn’t think she’s cute enough to pull it off. Gojou says she is cute enough and he’ll make a costume to prove it. Now, they just need a studio!
My Dress-Up Darling (Episode 11) – I Am Currently at a Love Hotel
After the situation following the Veronica cosplay, Marin was a little more reluctant to show Gojou her next one. It is the start of a slice-of-life manga called SuccIDK. She wants to be Liz-kyun, a succubus, however, she has half-twin tails and Marin doesn’t think she’s cute enough to pull it off. Gojou will not accept that and demands that she try. Also, what’s a succubus? Even when Marin tells him, Gojou stays true to his initial feelings. He’ll start work on the costume straight away.
Not long after Gojou finished the costume, Marin called to let him know she’d found a cheap studio that would be perfect for a photoshoot so he got all the stuff together and met her there. There were a surprisingly large number of studio rooms at the location and something didn’t feel right. Regardless, Marin loved the room and before long was able to confirm her suspicions that this was in fact a love hotel. Gojou was in a love hotel alone with Marin!
However, Marin had already paid for the room and it wasn’t like they were doing anything bad. Gojou reluctantly agreed to stay and complete the photoshoot, although he almost died when Marin joked that they should have a bath together after she saw how big it was. Marin emerged from the bathroom in the Liz-kyun costume and was delighted. It was the perfect amount of cute and sexy, without being too raunchy.
They took several photos based on the manga and it was looking amazing. There was one shot that Gojou wanted to get, but it didn’t seem to work. Then, it hit him. He needed to take the picture from beneath Marin as she sang a lullaby. It was amazing! Picture perfect. Until Gojou realised she was sitting on his crotch. There was no stopping it. Marin was stunned and then a series of accidents left them entwined on the bed in the dark.
They almost kissed, but then the phone rang and asked them if they needed more time as their booking was about to expire. Marin rushed to the bathroom to change, unable to believe what almost happened.
What did you think?
I think I died in this episode. I have not laughed like that in a long time, and it was constant. From the moment that Gojou learnt about succubi to the love hotel and the vibrator, from Marin teasing Gojou and inviting him to have a bath with her, and when she suggested that they each carry a condom for luck. And then, when Gojou lost control. Did they seriously just show him getting aroused? Hahahaha! That is incredible and just the funniest thing. Poor Gojou!
Ah, but the timing of that phone call… damn you! They were going to kiss. As crazy and outrageous as some of the scenes are in this series, this romance has been captivating. I want to see them get together. I want to see Gojou work out what he wants to do with his life and I just want more Marin. Every time you think she’s as perfect as can be, she ups her game and proves that we’re not even close to the summit. I’ve got one episode to watch and I hope we’re going to get another season. We need something!
What’s a Succubus?
It’s a Love Hotel!
Hot in Here!
What Just Happened?
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Someone Who Lives in the Exact Opposite World as Me
- Episode 2 – Wanna Hurry Up, and Do It?
- Episode 3 – Then Why Don’t We?
- Episode 4 – Are These Your Girlfriend’s?
- Episode 5 – It’s Probably Because This Is the Best Boob Bag Here
- Episode 6 – For Real?!
- Episode 7 – A Home Date with the Guy I Wuv Is the Best
- Episode 8 – Backlighting Is the Best
- Episode 9 – A Lot Happened After I Saw That Photo
- Episode 10 – We’ve All Got Struggles
- Episode 11 – I Am Currently at a Love Hotel
- Episode 12 – My Dress-Up Darling
- Bonus Posts
- Season One
- Volume 1 – I Don’t Suppose You’d Make My Cosplay?!
- Volume 2 – Do I Make a Proper Sex Slave?
- Volume 3 – Would You Do a Group Cosplay With Me?
- Volume 4 – A “B-holder”…
- Volume 5 – Turns Out… It’s a Love Hotel!
- Volume 6 – Once You Form Assumptions…
- Volume 7 – Is This Your First Time at a Host Club, Princess?
- Volume 8 – Won’t You Make Me Number One?
- Volume 9 – I’ll Eat It When I Get Home!
- Volume 10 – Because I Don’t Intend to Sleep Tonight